We are looking to recruit someone with an eye for detail and a passion for perfection!
By joining the RE DETAIL team as a Detailer and Ceramic Coating specialist you will be responsible for the collection, delivery, valeting and ceramic coating of customer vehicles. You don’t need any specific qualifications or experience but we will ask you to strive to deliver excellent customer service by exceeding expectations, building a rapport with our customers and displaying detailed product knowledge. We will give you all the training you require to enable you to deliver vehicles to customers and provide an excellent handover service, encouraging customer confidence. Whilst your primary role will be motor vehicles, you will also assist in the valeting and ceramic coating of Yachts, Boat, Planes and Jets.
We offer a friendly dynamic working environment and a varied working day, with a good salary/benefits package.
You‘ll need the following skills and/or experience to be considered for the role:
- Certificates in Detailing and Ceramic Coatings
- A valid driving licence.
- Be a safe and cautious driver
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to keep up to date with the latest technologies, products and services and be able to communicate these to our customers
- Local knowledge of Guernsey to enable you to organise your day effectively and collect/deliver customers vehicles
We’ll also need you to be able to:
- Effectively liaise with other team members
- Have a keen eye for detail to spot and report any potential defects (paintwork etc) on the vehicle
- Clean and Valet to a high standard following set processes
- Inspect the vehicle post valet
- Check valeting equipment regularly reporting any defects
RE DETAIL are Guernsey’s premier valeting, detailing and ceramic coating company. We offer a generous salary, working in a friendly team focused environment.
We are recruiting for both a full time (40 hours per week) and a part-time position (20 hours per week). Please email your current CV with a covering letter letting us know which position you are interested in and why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org